Year-end calendar and notes for seniors
Download the at-a-glance calendar of senior class year-end events and deadlines. (Posted below)
Graduation DVD orders
If you are interested in purchasing a DVD of the ceremony, please use the form posted below.
- The DVD is produced by Dutton Productions
- Extra forms are available in the Upper School office.
- For auto billing to your final Catlin Gabel statement, forms must be completed and submitted in advance by June 5.
- FINAL deadline to order with payment by check attached is June 29.
Joseph Photographer will take individual, group, and class photographs in the Beehive on the afternoon of graduation. The order form is posted below.
- Photography begins at 3:30 p.m.
- Order form with payment and schedule details is posted below
- Forms and payment will be taken at the time of the photo
Special Seating Requests
If you have family members needing special assistance or accommodations for the graduation ceremony, please email Mary Medley indicating if your guest needs wheelchair access or limited-mobility access.
Used book return
The business office collects used books at the end of every school year. A comprehensive list of accepted books will be published soon. In the meantime, mark your calendars for these book return dates:
Thursday, June 7, 12:45 – 2 p.m. in the business office
Friday, June 8, 12:45 – 1:45 p.m. and 3 – 4:30 p.m. in the Cottage (just down the hall from the business office)
Monday, June 11, 1 – 2:30 p.m. in the Cottage
You can credit your student’s account for the books returned, or you may donate the value to the school’s book fund, which provides student financial aid for future book purchases. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Ann Rogers in the business office, 503-297-1894 ext. 357.
upper school News
- 1 of 84